Monday, October 22, 2012

Canceled Plans

I think one of the hardest parts about plans being cancelled is the disappointment.  Not mine, but His.  Life is busy, especially for him and I know he gets upset when other sides of his life interfere with the side that I am involved in.  I don't like it either... who would?

It's been a few weeks since I've seen Master, it's been since we went to visit another M/s couple out of town.  Of course we talk every day, and we've even talked on the phone a few times..but that doesn't help the need to see him face to face.

I kinda get stuck on the fence sometimes, I get stuck between wishing that I was a bigger part of his life, and being happy with what I have and not wanting more.

I think the hardest part for me on days like today is the reminder that eventually, one day, this will have to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment