Thursday, October 18, 2012

New toy being made!

I'm so excited!  I'm having a very dear friend of mine make me a new toy!  It was supposed to be a Christmas surprise for my Master, but I needed his input on how to keep it safe and a materials to use.

A friend of mine makes things with silicone and I asked him a while ago to make an egg for me.  Granted it's not shaped like an egg.. but that will give you the general idea of what it is.  I have a remote vibrating egg now, and I guess I could have used it for what I wanted, but what fun is that?!?   Plus I wanted it to be a bit longer that what I have.

Anyway, I just got word that the mold is done and he will soon be pouring the silicone (soon as in the next few days. lol).  It's going to be about 4 inches long (which is why I wanted it out of silicone) and 1.25" wide. He will be putting a loop of weed wacker line (thanks for the idea Master!) to make it easy to remove.  The other reason for the loop is that I'm going to be attaching bells to it somehow.  Master loves the sound of jingle bells and I flinch and fidget a lot, so I'm hoping the bells with sound while he's beating me, while I'm crawling behind him on a leash, maybe when I'm walking (depends on how long it is) and while I'm waiting for him (not so patiently) in a slave position.


No comments:

Post a Comment