So... after seeing it in action, Master wants to try to train me to cum on command. I'm a bit nervous about it since I still have a very difficult time cumming at all (unless I'm by myself). It was suggested to me that I should try saying a command when I am about to cum, or using a noise. At first I thought how fun would it be to cum at the sound of a bell! But then, I remembered how many bells I could potentially wear at one time (nipple bells, bells on the chainmail top Mater made me, possibly some on the arm bands, the new toy that's being made...either way a lot of bells) I thought that might not be a good idea. Though I 'spose the tone of the bell could be different...but anyways..bells are out.
It felt really odd to "command" myself to cum...so Master recorded his voice for me and sent me the file. Now all I have to do is have it ready on my phone and push a button when it's time. Tried it for the first time today, my timing was a bit off... but that's going to happen no matter what and it will get easier to time it out the more I try it.
I will be playing the recording anytime I play to help the process along. I really hope that it works.
Awesome use of technology ;)
ReplyDelete@ksst...I hope it works. Thanks to DM bus suggestions!
ReplyDelete