I've been working on training myself to cum on command. I believe that it has been working, but it has been slow goings. Along with using the command, I have changed my methods.
I used to only play one way, one position, same method every time. I would use a vibe sometimes, but every time I would focus on the end result without thinking about how I was essentially training myself to only be able to cum one way.
So now, I have eliminated using vibrations. I use my vibe sometimes, but only as an insertable, I don't turn it on, and when I use it that's all I focus on until I get to a plateau, then I will throw in a bit of clit stimulation. I have also tried sitting positions, laying on my stomach and even straddling a pillow while using an insertable.
I'm not rushing it though, I dont' really play when the kids are home since they are in the room with me. I wait until the weekends when they are gone and do a different method or technique once a weekend.
I think it has been working very well.
Today Master told me to play roughly with my nipples and while I was stretching and twisting them with the piercings I got incredibly aroused (more than nipple attention usually get me) and needed to have something inside of me. I asked if I could use my vibe (left off) and he said "yes, fill My pussy" (wich btw... I LOVE when he calls it His). I used only the vibe to start and got to the point where I was so close to an orgasm, I just couldn't quite get get over the edge. As I was still using the vibe I started playing with my clit and was able to cum in maybe a minute or two. Up until recently it would take about 80% clit stimulation for me to cum. Today it took 3%. I would call that progress.
No comments:
Post a Comment