Sunday, November 18, 2012

The night I fell asleep with Tinkerbell in my arms

Last night a pixie fell in my lap and I ended up playing with her.  Thankfully Master was working 3rd shift.

It was my step daughter's bday and I was invited by her and her mom to go out with them.  Somehow I thought that I would be coming home last night. lol.. I always plan to come home by midnight but it never really seems to work that way.  I rode with S (the mom) to K's (my step daughter) house.  K had a friend of hers there, she was an adorable little pixie.  She looked like a little tinkerbell.  I didn't feel a strong attraction to her right away, she's only 22 or 23, plus she was like a sister to K.  S actually almost adopted tinkerbell 10 years ago.

We started the night out early, it seems we're not used to the time change yet.  We left K's house at 8 I think.    The first bar that we walked into was a country bar, very backwoods.  Everyone was in either camo or blaze orange.  The 4 of us were the only ones dressed up and in heels.  There were more than a couple stares.  We bar hopped our way to a city about 15 miles away from K's house.

At some point I ended up telling her that I'm an owned slave.  Tinkerbell had been talking about an ex boyfriend of hers and how he liked her to put heels on and step on his cock or balls.  Apparently she really enjoyed it but also enjoys the bottom role as well.  I explained my slavery to her and what it meant, from that point on she was by my side for the rest of the night.

Once we got to town there's a square that has tons of bars all within walking distance, so the truck got parked and we walked for the rest of the night.  I was starting to really like Tinkerbell, I really wanted to kiss her.  I told Master that I really wanted to kiss a girl, he asked me who so I told him about Tinkerbell.  He wanted a pic of her, so I asked her if she minded (I told her who it was for).  I sent a pic of her to him and he told me that I have good taste.  I wasn't very sure if she was into me or not though, I knew she liked chicks so that wasn't an issue.  Master told me to flirt, to test it out.  Next thing I knew there was a bartender walking around with jello shots and Tinkerbell wanted to take one from between my tits.  After getting permission we each got a shot and one promptly went into my cleavage. The bartender topped the shot off with cool whip and Tink took it.  The shot had tipped a bit so I ended up with cool whip on my chest which she made sure to lick off.  At that point I asked Master if it would be ok if I kissed her, after he said yes I decided just to be blunt and tell her what I wanted.  We spent the rest of the night making out, dancing and having tons of fun.

At one of the bars I saw a woman wearing a collar and asked her if it was just part of her fashion or if it meant something more.  It turned out that she was a Domme.  We talked for a little bit, she said that she just really likes wearing collars but she's not owned.  I told her that I was and showed her my chain and lock.  When it was time to go I told her goodbye and she kissed me on the cheek.  I told her that it had been great to meet her, it's not very often that I see people in the lifestyle outside of the munch.  She gave me her fet name to look her up with, I had showed her a picture of one of the whips that Master made and she wanted me to message her.  I called her "Miss".  I'm not really sure why, it just kinda came out and it felt right.

Most of the night was a blur, going from one place to another...eventually K left with her boyfriend and it was just S, Tinkerbell and myself.  Once we got back to the truck Tinkerbell asked if I would sit in the back seat with her.  Right away she was whispering in my ear, asking, begging me to tell her what to do.  Lol...I didn't know what to do!  I asked Master and he told me to have fun with her, told me to have her take her panties off and give them to me.

 I remember turning and telling her "Fine, you want me to tell you what to do?"

"yes, yes, please" she whispered into my ear

"I want your panties in my hands now"

She hesitated so I pushed her away onto the other side of the truck.  She started asking me what was wrong and trying to get closer to me again.  I put my hand out and and waited.  Soon her pants were off and she realized that she wasn't wearing any.

Master told me to have fun and play with her,  He said "play with ur new toy, pet"  I reminded her that I'm owned so I may get orders from my Master while we were having fun.  She said that was fine.  I asked him if I could try to get her off, which of course he was fine with.

I started teasing her legs and getting close but not quite close enough to her pussy, I flicked her clit a few times then started to rub it. She laid back on the seat as I started to fuck her with my fingers.  She started moaning loudly so I covered her mouth and told her "Shut up you little fuckhole".  It helped quiet her for a little while, but soon she was moaning louder again (we're still in the back seat of the truck btw, thankfully S had the radio on pretty loud).  I slapped the inside of her thigh and started rubbing her clit with my thumb as I was finger fucking her.  I think she got close but she was making too much noise so I stopped abruptly and pulled my fingers out quickly leaving her dry humping the air.  She asked me why I stopped and I told her "because you can't keep your mouth shut, your're lucky you didn't have panties on, if you did, you would be riding the rest of the way with them shoved in your mouth"

She got pouty so I told her "Don't be petulant, you can wait.. now put your fucking pants back on."  She kept asking me for more, begging me to touch her again.  I tweaked her nipple and told her she couldn't talk until we got to K's house.

Once we got to K's house we got out of the truck and followed S in.  I was walking behind Tinkerbell and saw that she had put her pants on backwards so the fly was in the back.  I laughed until I couldn't hardly breath.  K was already there talking with her boyfriend and one of his friends in the basement.  S went down as well.

Master told me to grab her hair and kiss her.

I looked at Tinkerbell, told her "I have orders" grabbed her hair and forced her to kiss me.

I pushed her away from me and told her to go wait for me in the garage, I was going to spank her ass.
I took my time going out there... went upstairs, fixed my hair, put my jacket away, took my shoes off.  I was making her wait.

I walked into the garage and she had her pants down to mid thigh and was bent over, hands on the loveseat cushion.  I walked up to her and started caressing her ass, rubbing it, tapping it lightly.  I gave it a few good smacks, trying to judge the pain.  I sat down on the loveseat and she straddled me.  I started playing with her pussy again.  I would smack her ass once in a while, but I really wanted her to come.  Somehow I decided she was taking too long.  So I told her she had 3 minutes to come before I stop.  I played with her pussy more intensely and started to count down.

"2 and a half minutes, you know... everybody in the house probably knows what we're doing out here"

"2 minutes, they know I'm using you as a fuckhole"

"1 and a half minutes, I wish my Master were here to watch you, he would enjoy it"

"1 minute, you don't have very much time left"

"30 seconds, come on you little fuckhole, you had better cum"

"29, 28, 27,26, 25...why don't you just fucking cum already... 24,23, 22, 21, 20, 19, 18, 17, 16, 15"  I started slapping her thighs and ass. "14, 13, 12, 11, I'm stopping in 10 seconds whether you cum or not, but if you want me to keep using you like a fuckhole, you. will. cum. 9, 8, 7, 6, 5"  she came around my fingers and squirted all over my lap.

I checked my phone and saw this message:  "put her over your lap and spank that lil bottom like I spank yours...but nicer. lol"  my reply was "I'm not being nice, she's a masochist".

I told Tinkerbell that Master had sent me another order and told her to get across my lap.  I caressed and rubbed her ass and started spanking her lightly.  I told her what yellow and red meant, and made her repeat it to me...  She was getting so aroused.  I started hitting her ass harder, and hitting her thighs.  I grabbed her hair and pulled her head up with one hand and kept spanking with the other.  I told her "you know, there are people that can cum from pain" she was moaning and yelping.  She started to beg me to play with her pussy again.  I started playing with her pussy again and continued to spank her.  I got her off 3 more times, squirting with each orgasm.  My thighs and stomach were drenched with her fluids.

I grabbed her hair and pulled her up and moved her so she was straddling me again.  I put my fingers near her pussy and told her spanking her had hurt my hand so she was to fuck my fingers, I was done with doing all the work.

She started rubbing her clit against my fingers and soon pushed herself onto them.  She started fucking my fingers.

I said "you really are a fuckhole, I get you off 4 times and you still haven't had enough."

After a bit I told her that she had 3 minutes again.  I counted down like I did the first time.  When I got to 15 she was frantically fucking my hand.  I had pushed 4 fingers into her.  At ten seconds I said "Listen to me toy, I want you to cum, I want you to squirt all over my fucking hand and lap, at 0 I am pulling my hand away whether you're done or not."  She came an squirted all over me at "3".  She collapsed on top of me.  We sat there for a few minutes, until she started shivering, so I eased her off of my lap and helped her inside. I checked for any messages on my phone, there were none, I gave Master an update and told him I needed to cuddle her.  We laid blankets down on the floor and I held her, we talked about what had happened, I asked if she was ok with everything, told her why I called her a fuckhole, why I treated her like I did.  She understood and said she enjoyed every minute of it.

I fell asleep with Tinkerbell in my arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment