Sunday, November 4, 2012

Saturday's Munch and Such

After finishing some homework on Saturday I went out of town for a munch.  I had spoken with a couple of good friends before hand about meeting them for lunch so I went early.  I was pretty excited, about both the lunch and a couple of new toys that I was going to be getting.  I had been working with someone that makes objects out of silicone and I was going to be getting the final product.

Master helped me to decide what to wear.  I went in a short, snug skirt with a reddish shirt with a very deep cowl and a blue tank top underneath.  After meeting the M/s couple I was meeting we walked a couple of blocks to the Middle Eastern restaurant.  I didn't expect DM to pay for my lunch after all, I invited them, but I wasn't surprised by it either.  He decided he wanted to sit in the lounge area on the pillows, and asked me if I could sit without flashing anyone.  That made me blush a bit..but I was able to sit without giving anyone there a peek. lol

We talked about a few things lifestyle, a few things not, it's always great conversation with them.  I love how they are around each other.  I told them about my new toys that I would be getting at the munch.  Ksst mentioned that she saw the pic the maker had posted of them.  I had made a comment on the pic saying I should hang mistletoe on it and then mentioned to DM and Ksst that Master had said the next time we go for group therapy with them that I could hang mistletoe from it.  They seemed to like the idea. lol

We were a bit late getting to the munch, but that was ok, I don't think anyone wanted to cut lunch short.  The munch this month was electrical play.  One of the members brought a violet wand with them.  Master got one a while ago, but it isn't as powerful (yay!).  I like ours, various glass attachments, a bit stingy without feeling too...electrical.

As soon as I got to the top of the stairs I was greeted and hugged tightly by the person I've been collaborating with for the custom mini dildos.  He showed them to me, I found out that his wife was quite jealous and wanted one for herself.  Unfortunately for her I liked them too much to give one up.
 (The order was originally for just one, and after finding out that it would probably fit in my butt, Master decided that I would need a second). 

I sent Master a picture right away and set them aside when the munch started.  I was texting Master a bit during the munch, the one that made the toys was saying they would be fun to hang an Xmas ornament from it.  I told him as well that T had a few other ideas as well.  Master asked me what they were, and I told him "Ummm, I forgot"(joking). He called me out for lying and said that he didn't like liars.  He told me that at that moment I was to find an excuse to go down to the bathroom and put one of the toys in my pussy.

My stomach dropped. I felt very... put in my place and very aroused at the same time.
How was I going to get one and take it downstairs without someone noticing?  I was on the other side of the room and the toys were out in the open on my jacket.  I asked someone where the bathroom was and tried to casually put my sunglasses down on my jacket and pick up one of the toys without it being obvious.

Coming up the stairs I was very aware of the new toy.  The length makes it very noticeable to have inside me.  It felt a little bit like it might work its way out eventually, which just made me clench around it even more.  It would be mortifying enough if someone realized one of the toys were gone... it would be even worse if the one I was using fell out!!!

So there I was... for the second half of the munch, standing there with a mini dildo in my pussy, clenching around it even though I was pretty sure it wouldn't come out.  Part of me wanted Master to order me to tell someone, DM and Ksst maybe since we both know them well and are close friends.  The other part of me was wondering if I was nuts!

I made it through the rest of the munch without incident, stood outside to waiting for DM and Ksst to come down so I could make sure to give them hugs and made my way home.




2 comments: