This morning started out really rough, I really felt like everyone should just go back to bed and restart the day.
I was on the phone with HP and my school for almost an hour.. of course the majority of the time was on hold. I guess we're trying for Thursday late afternoon. Keeping my fingers crossed.
I talked to Master for most of the day, as usual. We reminisced a bit about some of our first conversations and our first time together. Things have changed so much since then, we have both grown so much.
I had to laugh when UPS made a delivery to the house. My dad asked me "what are you getting from the armed forces outfitters???" He thought it was for him until he saw my name on the package. I decided to stick close to the truth. I told him that a "friend" of mine makes whips out of para cord and that I had asked for one. I ordered the colors I wanted and my "friend" added a few to the order to save on shipping. Dad thought it was pretty cool... thought it would be fun to have a whip for the woods..mentioned that my brother has one of those survival bracelets. I thought I had been pretty clever... and then realized that I'm going to have to borrow one of Master's whips eventually..dad will probably ask to see it.
Master and I also talked a little bit about different local events. I told him that I would like to go to an event next year, either MTKF or Tryst. I asked him if he thought it would be improper for me to go to one along. He said "alone, yes. With a trusted friend, no". Which is pretty much what I meant. I wouldn't dream of going to an event without knowing that I'm meeting up with someone Master trusts. I'm definitely thinking about it. MTKF is sold out for February, and as far as I know the next one is in July and the next Tryst is in August again...so I have plenty of time to decide and find someone that Master trusts to let me tag along and hopefully not be a burden.
I was hoping to to go the WALK munch this weekend, but alas, I work. Maybe I'll kick it up a notch with my training while the kids are gone....we'll see.
Anyways... here's a question for you... A year ago, if you had looked into the future, would you have recognized yourself today?
No comments:
Post a Comment