Monday, November 12, 2012

Successful Therapy

Finally!! Our schedules coincided and we were able to have therapy today.  There was a lot of whipping, smacking, flogging, whimpering, tears, yelps and even a "yellow".

The new harness ball gag was used today.  That thing freaks the hell out of me for a few reasons... first in my mind it's being reduced to a thing...taking away my humanity, second.. I can't give a color.  Even though I am His slave, we still use the color system and he takes them as suggestions that he may or may not take under consideration.. He has taken me past yellow in the past.  Lastly...to my great embarrassment...I drool profusely with it on.  The ball is like a large whiffle ball, it's a bit too big for my mouth, but can be positioned so it doesn't hurt my jaw.  No matter what though, I drool.  A lot. And it's humiliating.

Today he used a new toy that brought me to tears as quick, if not quicker, than a wooden paddle.  I'll have to try to post a pic of it.  It's like the handle of the whips he makes, it tapers down but no whip tip.  It's only about a foot (maybe longer?) long.  It is VERY stingy, a very hard, deep stingy.

I was nervous driving there.  The drive seemed to take forever, and then all of the sudden I was there.  I couldn't stop a huge grin as I was walking to his house.  I go through the garage to the stairs that take me into the basement.  I go straight to the bathroom to get ready.  I already had my belly chain, leather collar with tag, wrist cuffs and my black thigh high stockings on...I put the ankle cuffs on and the purple fox ears I recently got.

I go to the bottom of the stairs, take the slaver's kiss (Gorean slave position) hands outstretched with key to the new heart lock for the belly chain in them.  I can hear when Master comes down the stairs, I heard him pause...I had to try very hard not to fidget.  Suddenly I hear him go back upstairs!  I almost sat up to see where he was going.. I know I whimpered.  Of course he came back, came down to me, inspected me, took the key and lightly touched my back (finally!!).  I jumped... lol...I was waiting for it and it still startled me a bit.  He spent the next few minutes touching me; my arms, my thighs, my ass, felt how wet I was...lightly smacked my ass a few times, along with my inner thighs.  He pulled at the belly chain I was wearing (chainmail he made for me), and pulled at the back of my collar.

Eventually he told me to sit up and I could finally look into his eyes.  We sat there for a minute or two, smiling at each other...He told me my ears were "cute", asked me about my nipple piercings (got them done in March), making sure that there were no issues.  Soon he led me upstairs.  He sat on the couch as I sat at his feet.  We cuddled like that for a bit, until he took my hair in his hand and led me to the ottoman.

I think he started out with a paddle, which always hurt me the quickest, then switched to something that was even more stingy!  It was different though, it was a deep, heavy sting.  Usually when he uses toys on my back they don't hurt as much...not this one...it only hurt slightly less than it did on my ass.  I soon had tears in my eyes and was holding back more.  My face was buried in my arms.  He would pause briefly when I showed signs of a hit that pushed me, I soon cried "yellow".  Shortly after he moved onto floggers and worked over my back, ass and thighs.

My memory fogs a lot after that beating, I had a very difficult time focusing on anything so I'm sure I'll get the order of things wrong and will leave a few things out....but...

After he stopped, I know I was making horrible sniffling noises, because he asked if I would like to blow my nose..which I then had to crawl to throw the tissue away.  When I came back, he was still standing, watching me, and I crawled to him, resting the side of my head against his leg.

At one time he had rope around my upper arms and tied them together...which I loved.  There was lots of teasing, teasing with is fingers, with his cock.  Sometimes he would let me get away with pushing myself against his cock of fingers..sometimes I would get lucky and they would go inside of me...lol...rather I was lucky he would position himself just right.  A few times when I would try to push against him he would shove me away..back against the ottoman.  I almost thought he was going to smack my ass for it a couple times. lol

I'm not sure where in the timeline it was... but at one point we went into the garage and sat while he had a cigarette.  I sat next to him, cuddling.  When he was done he stood up in front of me and put his cock to my mouth.  I happily began to suck it.  He pulled it out and asked me if it tastes like "good girl pussy".  I told him yes and tried to take his cock back into my mouth.  He pulled away and said "what does it taste like?" I said "good girl" and tried again to reach his cock...again he pulled away. "good girl what?" he asked.  Finally I said "good girl pussy" (I have issues with saying words like "cock" and "pussy" out loud and actually very rarely do).  I was rewarded with his cock in my mouth.

We tried the new insertable that a friend of mine made.  It's a bit too long though and feels like it's going to fall out.  I can walk and crawl with it in, but as soon as I knelt with my legs open it dropped out.  I was so wet it didn't have a chance. lol

Master left the room and came back with the harness ball gag.  Told me to open my mouth, which I reluctantly did.  I immediately felt a bit panicky, intimidated, nervous, aroused,  He had his toys on the couch and told me to pick one for him to use on me.  There was a flogger, the scorpion (single tail with leather strip for a tip) and the new beater.  I almost grabbed the beater...not sure why...but ended up picking the Scorpion. Looking back, I know that Master loves flogging, but I also knew that the whip would hurt more, would get more reactions from me..more whimpers, gasps, and yelps.  I also knew that the whip would make me more desperate for him.

We went down stairs and he hooked my cuffs to the hook in the ceiling beam, the other hook had a rope down and wrapped around my thigh holding my leg up.  He used the whip on me..on my ass, legs, back, stomach...I lost track of where, just knew the pain.  Once in a while he would tease me horribly (which I have to admit that I loved every second of) and go back to whipping.  Each time he would remark about how wet I was.  He asked me once, after he paused to see if I had any tears yet, if I wanted him to whip me more.  I felt myself nodding yes.  After a bit he paused again removed the ball gag, commenting on how much I had drooled...he commented about trying to decide if he should whip me more or fuck me, looked at me questioningly.  I asked him to fuck me.  He said "no, I think I need to whip you more"...and I suddenly heard myself say "Please fuck me Master, Please, Please Master...Please fuck me".

No comments:

Post a Comment